Family Law Attorney
Handling Family Law matters in Florida, California, New York, Texas, and US District Court of Puerto Rico.
- Attorney Thomas Mote has more than 20 years of experience as an attorney.
- You Can Give Us a Call 24/7
- Attorney Thomas Mote Is Fluent in Spanish
- Backed by 5-Star Client Reviews on Google
- AVVO Rated 5-Stars
- Nationally Ranked Law Firm
Attorney Thomas Mote can represent you in the following family law matters:
- Alimony and Division of Marital Property
- Pre-Nuptial and Post-Nuptial Agreements
- Child Custody and Child Support
- Domestic Violence Injunctions
- Probate, Inheritances, Wills and Trusts
- Parental Rights
Contact Attorney Thomas Mote Today for a free initial case consultation in English or Spanish, call (305) 374-MOTE (6683) or WhatsApp +1 786 525 9362.
As a fluent Spanish speaker, Attorney Thomas Mote strives to relate to people from all walks of life to help protect their rights, and also find them the compensation or support they deserve. When representing a client in family or probate court, he never loses sight of the most important reality, his clients are human beings with loved ones and a future that is at risk of being compromised. With this reminder he continues to be a relentless advocate for his clients both inside and outside of court.
Increase your chances of obtaining the favorable case outcome you desire by contacting a family law or probate lawyer today to schedule a free initial case consultation in English or Spanish, call (305) 374-MOTE (6683) or WhatsApp +1 786 525 9362.